Last Updated on March 3, 2016
- This Website does not contain legal advice and is not meant to provide legal advice of any sort. Also, we are not your lawyers and you are not our client merely because you visit our Website, send us an email or a fax, or call us on the phone. The professional relationship of lawyer-client is a special one and in our firm’s practice, it is only established once we have conducted our preliminary enquiry, explained to you our terms and conditions of service and if you agree to these, you then appoint us as your legal counsel and we must specifically agree to act for you. We value the relationship that we have with our clients and it is therefore important that clarity, trust and transparency are built from the very beginning of that relationship.
- Whilst we will try to ensure that the information on the Website is timely and accurate, it sometimes might not be. Thus, you use the Website at your own risk and it is provided “as is” with no warranty or representation of accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability.
- You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of any information and/or products made available on or through this Website. You should apply your own judgment in making any use of the same, including, without limitation, the use of such information or products as the basis for any conclusions, decisions, action and/or inaction.
- We, our agents and affiliates shall not be liable, either directly or indirectly, for any special, indirect, economic or consequential damages whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise; damages for loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, lost opportunity, viruses, or data corruption; or damages arising as a result of the transmission, inability to use this Website, transactions, products or services available on or through this Website, or any other website or portal accessed to or from this Website.
- The copyright in this Website and all materials contained in it is owned or licensed by Chooi Law LLP and may not be reproduced without its express prior written consent.